What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings using relevant keywords in line with your business. Your ad can appear on Google at the very moment someone is looking for products or services like yours.
The program allows you to create online ads to reach audiences that are interested in the products and services you offer. The Google Ads platform runs on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, i.e. you have to pay every time a visitor clicks your ad.
Through this offer, Google will match your ad spend up to the amount you paid for. (i.e. you invest NGN 5,000, you get an additional NGN 5,000 so you have a total of NGN 10,000 for your ads).
Additionally, the Flyserp team will help you set up, optimize and run your Ads at no extra fees.
We also add your website link on the Ad so it drives traffic to your Website and then we Integrate your ad with your gmail account so yo can monitor on the progress of the Ad.
With Google Ads you can reach more relevant customers within your budget. Plus, our smart technology will help you improve your ads over time to get more of the results that matter to your business.
Kindly let me know if you have any further questions or the payment is done, Below are few benefits of Google Ads.
Benefits of Google Ads.
1) Adwords works faster than SEO
The topmost benefit of Google AdWords is that it works faster than SEO. Both SEO and Google AdWords are search engine marketing strategies to generate more traffic and leads. But, a well optimized AdWords campaign can work much faster for a business to get the much coveted first spot in search.
Here are some reasons why it’s faster and more effective
- You can focus on multiple keywords at a time.
- You can turn the campaign on or off whenever you want to.
- Ads which appears on the top of the page get immediate visibility.
Of course, this does not mean that you should ignore organic sources, as they have more long-term benefits. But with AdWords, there is a better chance of driving more traffic and leads instantly. Additionally, the platform is more transparent, and you know exactly what is happening with the ads.
2) Increase brand awareness
Google AdWords, in addition to boosting traffic, clicks, and conversions, is also an efficient way to tell people about your brand.
3) Reach more customers through their Gmail Inbox
One of the most used marketing strategies in every business is email marketing, which is why gmail ads can be helpful as well. In September 2015, Google integrated native Gmail ads with Google AdWords and made it available to all advertisers, which means you can reach more prospects through their gmail inbox.
4) Reconnect with visitors of your website
One of the coolest benefits of Google AdWords is reconnecting with your website visitors. Let me elaborate.
You might have window shoppers on your website. These are people who have visited all the pages on your website but haven’t taken any action, you can remind them of your services.
5) Measure your performance consistently
It is very difficult to measure the outcome of traditional advertisements like newspapers, radio, broadcast television, cable television, outdoor billboards, brochures etc. Also, they are much more expensive than Google AdWords. You can’t control your own budget and spend. Additionally, you wouldn’t know the source of the leads coming from these media, unless your customer chooses to divulge it. As a result, it would be very difficult to calculate ROI(attributing profit and revenue growth) from traditional media.
But, AdWords, on the other hand, would tell you exactly what happened with the campaign. You would know:
- How long a visitor stayed on a page
- How many pages have been visited
- Bounce rate of your landing page
- Details about new visitors and returning visitors and much more.
This would help marketers understand what worked and what didn’t. Using this information, you can then tweak your campaigns until you achieve optimal results.
6)Tackle your competition better
When someone searches for something related to your product/services online, and you aren’t running ads, but your competitors are, then that means trouble for you. You’ll lose business almost instantly.
You need to keep an eye on them to see how they are promoting their business, what kinds of ads they run etc. The transparent system of Google AdWords helps you do this. Grab the opportunities that come your way and make yourself stand out from your competition.
The Main advantages of Google Ads over Facebook Ads
1. Google Search is the main platform which your ad will run in and it has twice as many users as Facebook, as a marketer you would want to go for a larger market, let me give you a more literal example, People use different social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter according to their preferences but all will agree to use Google for their searches.
in terms of numbers Google has over 4 Billion Users while Facebook is still at 2 Billion.
2. Google Ads in particular targets potential clients in that your ad only shows to the people who make a search related to your business, this is known as potential customer reach while in Facebook ads you are reaching to an audience hoping to turn them into customers.
3. In Facebook Ads the competition is usually based on the Highest bidder for results, but for Google ads results are based on creativity in keywords, product knowledge and the quality of ad not the budget.
4. Google also has numerous ad formats, text ads, image ads just to mention a few,
In addition to the ad formats, advertisers have endless options of add-ons such as sitelink extensions, location extensions, price extensions, call extensions, and more to drive qualified traffic for your specific business need
I believe the information above was helpful,I also take this chance to wish you a successful ads campaign, I will be waiting to hear from you soon.